EST 1989 - License #582195
27633 Commerce Center Drive
Temecula, Ca. 92590
Granite is a truly unique type of material that many homeowners and business owners choose for their home or business because it is strong, scratch-resistant and resistant to heat. Not to mention the stone has some amazing designs in it that can dazzle your eye and give your countertop its own unique look.
The Benefits of a Granite Countertop
What are the advantages of having granite?
- Durable, A very durable work surface and has proven itself over the centuries. Going as far back as the Ancient Egyptians, granite has been quarried and used for tabletops and in a variety of structures, including the famous pyramids in Egypt.
- Heat Resistant, Granite can withstand heat up to 1300 degrees. A hot pot or baking dish will not damage a granite countertop.
- Adds value to your home, and is affordable. There is no other countertop that will increase the value of your home like a natural stone countertop such as granite. When making such an investment why not choose material that will not only add value to your home, but is unique and durable.
- Granite comes in many different colors thanks to its composition and the minerals within the rock. Granite colors can range from white to pink to gray and black. Each slab is one of a kind, you can buy granite knowing that your countertop is something truly unique.
- Granite is one of the hardest substances in the world. With granite countertops you can cut directly on its surface without scratching or damaging it. Many use granite as a cutting board (although we do not recommend this as it will dull your knives). Only granite or a diamond can scratch a granite countertop.
- Granite is timeless and will last you a lifetime. This is one of the reasons why granite countertops are the number one choice for designers, homeowners and business owners.
- Easy to clean, use warm water and glass cleaner to buff and shine like cleaning a window. A natural stone sealer should be applied once or twice a year.
- It's sanitary - bacterial contamination is not a problem.
- Good choice for outside tables, BBQ's and more because it can withstand extreme weather conditions.